Promoting Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Business Events
- Ascent is an initiative by PCMA and Convene to promote diversity, equity and inclusion across the business events industry.
- Ascent seeks to empower those who might have found their gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, or disabilities to have created unfair barriers to their success in our industry.
- Ascent strives to motivate and to educate decision-makers on the business case and best practices for inclusive workplaces and events.
- We believe that greater inclusion across the industry will foster new voices to strengthen our leadership, our businesses, and our world.
- By working together toward inclusion and diversity within our workplaces and at the events we produce, we will enact meaningful social change.
- Our CEO Promise has been signed by over 100 industry leaders. Add your name.
ON-DEMAND SESSIONS & WEBINARS
The Ascent CEO Promise
MORE DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
PASS THE MIC
Looking to make your next business event more diverse, inclusive, and welcoming? There’s no better place to start than with your speakers. We’ve hand-picked a few who may fly under the radar in the speaker circuit but raise the bar in making events more diverse — and way more interesting.
The Luminaries series is part of the PCMA Ascent initiative, which seeks to promote inclusion and diversity across the business events industry.