YOUR OUTCOME: This keynote will show you how to monetise across multiple channels and build an operating model that is sustainable
SPEAKERS: Jack Delosa, The Entourage
We’re in a state of extreme global economic uncertainty. Rightfully, everyone in the business events industry from business owners to junior executives is wondering how they should navigate the challenges they now face.
The truth is, navigating challenges is just another part of our role as leaders. There is always a struggle, not just in times of crisis, but in everyday life – the market changes, new competitors arrive, key team members leave, recession hits or a virus prompts an economic retraction like COVID-19. Jack Delosa will provide practical guidance on navigating this challenging time using all of his experience as an entrepreneur, business owner and someone who has overcome extreme business challenges in the past.
1. Discover the Four Categories of grouping businesses during global economic challenges and the best next strategic steps for your category
2. Learn our battle-tested tactics for navigating financial distress in any environment, including a simple method for managing debts to creditors
3. Find out how to strategise and optimise your finance, marketing, sales, product and people so your business can survive and thrive during this climate
4. Explore the key actions you should take to benefit from the ‘upturn’ during economic recovery
5. Gain insight into how you should optimise and look after yourself during challenging times.
CE Hours: 0.5