DES Recertification is required every two years due to the rapidly changing nature of technology, virtual and digital events.
An active Digital Event Strategist certification shows industry peers, customers, and employers your continued commitment to staying ahead of the latest trends and continuing to grow as an events professional in the face of massive change in our industry.
Recertifying will also allow you to access and share your active certificate with your network, using the Sertifier verification platform.
Don’t lose your standing in the distinguished DES community—recertify today!
Check your certification status with Sertifier
- Earn 10 clock hours of new virtual/digital-related continuing education programs.
All content submitted for recertification purposes must have been hosted or created within two years of your last certification date.
- Pay the $150 recertification fee.
You’ll be redirected to make the payment after completing the form below.
PCMA offers a variety of relevant, timely educational content that is eligible for CE credit. Check out our Event Data Strategy Certificate, our Event Accessibility Certificate, or any of our DES-approved PCMA webinars. These can be accessed by navigating to PCMA’s on-demand library and filter the Event/Series and selecting Digital Event Strategy
Once you have watched approved DES content, it will be automatically added to your PCMA CE transcript.
- Locate your PCMA CE transcript.
Your CE transcript can be located in your PCMA dashboard’s navigation bar as shown below.
Or, find it in the “Profile” drop-down menu once you’ve signed in as shown below.
2. Open/Print PDF, sign and scan/save.
3. Complete the Recertification Form below and upload the signed PDF transcript to submit your recertification request.
If you’re submitting educational webinars, events, or activities that are not hosted or affiliated with PCMA, you can still receive CE credits towards your recertification by manually completing the Recertification Submission Form.
- Download and complete the Recertification Submission Form, which includes the following:
- Providing organization’s name
- Date of event
- Length of time of the event
- Clock hours earned
- Session title
- Session description
- Upload the Recertification Submission Form and one additional supplemental document showing either a registration confirmation or a payment receipt after completing the form below.