DES Recertification is required every two years due to the rapidly changing nature of technology, virtual and digital events.
- Earn 20 clock hours of new virtual/digital-related continuing education programs.
All content submitted for recertification purposes must have been hosted or created within two years of your last certification date.
- Pay the $150 recertification fee.
You’ll be redirected to make the payment after completing the form below.
All DES-approved PCMA webinars qualify for clock hour credits. These can be accessed by navigating to PCMA’s on-demand library and filter the Event/Series and selecting Digital Event Strategy. Once you have watched approved DES content, it will be automatically added to your PCMA CE transcript.
- Locate your PCMA CE transcript.
Your CE transcript can be located in your PCMA dashboard’s top navigation bar as shown below.
Or, find it in the “Account” drop-down menu once you’ve signed in as shown below.
2. Save it as a PDF or print and sign.
3. Complete the form below, upload the PDF transcript at the bottom of this page and submit your recertification request.
If you’re submitting educational webinars, events, or activities that are not hosted or affiliated with PCMA, you can still receive CE credits towards your recertification by manually completing the Recertification Submission Form.
- Download and complete the Recertification Submission Form, which includes the following:
- Providing organization’s name
- Date of event
- Length of time of the event
- Clock hours earned
- Session title
- Session description
- Upload the Recertification Submission Form and one additional supplemental document showing either a registration confirmation or a payment receipt after completing the form below.