- This event has passed.
Create EPIC Virtual Experiences With Marli Williams
March 25 @ 11:00 am– 12:00 pm PDT$15.00
Create EPIC Virtual Experiences: How to effectively design & deliver highly interactive and engaging online meetings, events and experiences
When: Thursday, March 25, 2021
Time: 11am – 12pm
This interactive workshop is designed to inspire, motivate and educate participants to create and deliver online events, meetings & experiences that are both meaningful and memorable. Through sharing innovative and easy to implement tools, tips and techniques for interaction and engagement, they will feel empowered and excited about becoming a more EPIC virtual facilitator. Participants will walk away with new innovative ways to bring their content to life, engage their audience and stay energized and inspired while delivering online experiences. The overall goal of this presentation is for attendees to be more inspired and motivated to create meaningful, interactive & engaging virtual experiences.
As a result of this training you will learn:
- The 4 Key Elements of being an EPIC Virtual Facilitator
- Tips on making virtual experiences impactful, memorable and inspiring
- How to create memorable online events, experiences and meetings
- Innovative and fun ways to create a culture of engagement during online meetings, workshops, trainings and events
- Tips to elevate your energy as a virtual facilitator and how to show up and play full out.
- Connect with others in the professional community and make a plan for how to apply what you learned to your upcoming events.
Marli Williams is a master facilitator, leadership trainer, courage cultivator, joy instigator, and engagement strategist who first fell in love with transformational leadership as a camp counselor. Two degrees and 15 years of facilitation training later, Marli decided to give herself permission to be the “Professional Camp Counselor” she knew she was born to be. Now she helps incredible people and organizations stop waiting for permission and start taking bold action to be the changemakers and leaders they’ve always wanted to be. When she’s not speaking on big stages, training facilitators, or consulting with high-level event leaders, you can find Marli running her annual women’s summer camp, Camp Yes. To learn more about Marli, check out www.marliwilliams.com