Biodegradable meeting spaces, artificial intelligence and serendipity will all play a significant role in the future of meetings and business events.
Those trends, along with others, were discussed by leaders from a wide range of industries for a recent study supported by the PCMA Foundation and Marriott International. The “Future of Meetings & Events” identified five trends with the potential in the next five years to dramatically disrupt the business events industry.
The five trends identified by research firm Fahrenheit 212, which conducted the study, were:
- Emotional Intelligence: How to design events with the end user in mind.
- Orchestrated Serendipity: Engineering unexpected, but meaningful moments.
- Multi-modal design: Creating adaptive spaces such as one that is a biodegradable, and 3D-printed.
- Bigger than Oneself: Think social impact, sustainability and meaningful.
- Clear Sense of Place: Leveraging the surroundings where business events are held.
Please register below to download the report in PDF format. Your contact information may be shared with our research partner.