- This event has passed.
November 18, 2021 @ 12:00 pm– 1:00 pm EST
November Midday Break: The Role of Mentorship in Career Development
Are you interested in mentorship but don’t know where to start? Join us for a midday break on November 18, 2021, from 12:00-1:00 PM ET for a moderated discussion about creating mentor/mentee relationships, the role of mentorship in career and personal development, and mentorship opportunities throughout various stages of your career. Moderated by PCMA PHL Chapter President, Lisa McGlashen, CEM, CMP, HMCC, Director of Exhibits at the American Association for Cancer Research, attendees will:
- Learn about the value of mentorship in growth and development.
- Hear from others on how they created and sustained mentor/mentee relationships.
- Discuss opportunities for mentorship in the field.
- Erin A. Morton, Senior Director, Development & Strategic Partnerships, Philadelphia Collaborative for Health Equity at Thomas Jefferson University; Alumni, Pay it Forward Mentorship Program sponsored by the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- Faith Busanic, Sales Management Intern at PepsiCo; Student, Penn State University.
- Samantha Lloyd, Meeting Manager, American Association for Cancer Research.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and share their own experiences.
Please help support PCMA PHL by making a contribution towards registration for this event. Your help is needed. Registration fees are a key source of revenue to cover operating expenses for PCMA PHL. There is a $1.00 minimum.