Ready to move on from your current position, but not sure where to go? Launching into a new career path means re-branding yourself appropriately, and Lynne is here to help you take the first steps. Learn from someone who has been there and is living successfully with her new career. This session will give you a starting point and direction to avoid the “Failure to Launch” syndrome.
Things to Think About Before You Join Us:
- What do you want to do and why? Change lives? Share knowledge?
- Find the value in yourself, starting with believing in yourself. Where are you a subject matter expert?
- Who is your dream client? Who are your people? Put on your Teflon suit, you will hear a lot of no’s but keep looking for that yes.
- Keep current, re-inventing yourself is ongoing process. By adding new skills, you can prevent being stuck in a box.
- Demonstrate your personal and professional value
- Recognize professional development opportunities that facilitate your continuous improvement
- Identify and generate a professional image that will assist you in working well in a leadership role with your colleagues.
- Duration: 00:58:24
- Date: 03/15/2018
- EIC Status: Approved
- CMP-IS Domain: B. Project Management
- Clock Hours: 1.0