PCMA is seeking Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) based leaders to join the EMEA Advisory Board.
The role of the EMEA Advisory Board is to provide PCMA with market intelligence and insightful feedback as to the industry’s future, the latest trends, opportunities for growth, and potential threats on the horizon.
This feedback will help PCMA make more informed decisions and adapt its strategy as it seeks to grow and engage business event strategists globally. In addition, members of the EMEA Advisory Board will act as evangelists and ambassadors to amplify the voice and presence of PCMA within their respective markets.
The 15-member Advisory Board will ultimately deliver on the following objectives:
- Provide insights and feedback on strategies around growth, experience, education, value and go-to-market strategies.
- Assist in identifying and gaining access to potential partners, customers, alliances and influencers to support strategy
- Participate in activating growth activities and initiatives to achieve objectives.
- Provide ongoing market intelligence.
- Support PCMA in their exponential growth projects which may include attending, facilitating or inviting colleagues to micro events throughout the year.
- Support PCMA on marketing efforts to build and expand the community.
The EMEA Advisory Board will be supported by up to two staff liaisons including the EMEA Managing Director. Members participate on a purely volunteer basis and will not receive any paid remuneration for their work. Taskforces may be formed to support specific activities/initiatives led by members. Before completing the volunteer form, please be sure you meet the following requirements:
- Based in Europe, Middle East or Africa
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the business events industry
- Executive leadership experience (Director-level or above)
- Global experience or responsibilities
Please complete the form below for consideration no later than Monday, November 20, 2023.
APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED.