Outside of attendee registration and exhibit booth sales, business events have the potential to generate additional revenues through sponsorship and partnerships. Is your event capturing as much revenue as it can? What opportunities are you missing?
In this online, interactive course, discover ideas that can help grow your event revenues and drive more dollars to your organization. From collecting data to developing sponsorship portfolios that sell, this course will provide you with an understanding of your event’s strongest opportunities.
Gaining a seat at the executive table starts with demonstrating your event’s value to the organization—this course is ideal for professionals and meetings and events teams wanting to take a strategic next step in revenue generation.
- Recognize the importance of data in developing event sponsorship opportunities
- Identify the components of sponsorship portfolios and pricing options
- Outline the steps in creating and evaluating sponsorship metrics
Description of Course Lessons:
- Overview: Discover how to think differently about event revenue streams beyond registration and exhibit space fees, with specific focus on the tools needed to generate more revenue for their organization.
- Understanding the Role of Data: Learn how to design program content that is audience-focused using a variety of methods to create outcome-driven events.
- Sponsorship and Advertising as Event Revenue Streams: This lesson will provide learners with a high-level roadmap for increasing event revenue through an effective sponsorship and advertising program.
- Structuring a Successful Sponsorship Portfolio: Learn how to structure an event sponsorship portfolio to achieve organization’s goals.
- Measuring Sponsorship Effectiveness: This final lesson will provide you with effective measurement processes as these are critical steps to identify new opportunities and evaluate the success of your sponsorship program.
Clock hours: 2.5