Chicago, Illinois, December 4, 2020 — PCMA is excited to announce this year’s Official Network Partners and our partnership with the Singapore Tourism Board and Marina Bay Sands to create a Global Broadcast Center for Convening Leaders in Singapore and around the world. Known as the platform for connection, risk-taking and the incubator for new ideas, Convening Leaders will take place January 11-15, 2021.
Officially launching from Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, Convening Leaders will offer a combination of streaming broadcast TV (with a live studio audience in some locations), digital community-building and face-to-face experiences through PCMA’s Official Network Partners. Convening Leaders 2021 will connect with the business events strategist audience where, how and when each person chooses to participate.
PCMA would like to thank the following partners for their leadership and investment in Convening Leaders 2021:
- Abu Dhabi Convention & Exhibition Bureau – United Arab Emirates Experience
- Columbus – Ohio, USA
- Visit Baltimore – Maryland, USA
- Caesars Entertainment – Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Destination Cleveland – Ohio, USA
- Destination DC & Events DC – Washington, D.C., USA
- Visit Fort Worth – Texas, USA
- GBC German Convention Bureau & IMEX Group – Munich, Germany
- Visit Lauderdale – Florida, USA
- Hilton – Dallas, Texas, USA
- Louisville Tourism – Kentucky, USA
- Marriott International – Denver, Colorado, USA
- Business Events Montréal, Palais des congrès de Montréal, Quebec City Business Destination, and Quebec City Convention Centre – Quebec, Canada
- Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau – Oklahoma, USA
- Discover the Palm Beaches – Florida, USA
- PSAV — Schiller Park, Illinois, USA
- Singapore Tourism Board & Marina Bay Sands – Singapore
- Destination Toronto & Metro Toronto Convention Centre – Toronto, Canada
“We know how important it is to our community and the industry to come together in January at Convening Leaders and we are excited with this new event model keeping everyone’s safety in mind. We want to meet you where you are and how you choose to participate. While we have had thousands of people attending Convening Leaders in person in the past, 2020 has taught us to become more agile and ready to adjust to what our audiences truly need today, and beyond the pandemic,” said Sherrif Karamat, President and CEO of PCMA.
“PCMA is a valued partner of Marina Bay Sands and it is a great privilege to be the Global Broadcast Center for the highly anticipated Convening Leaders. We are proud to lead the next chapter of the business events industry together with PCMA and STB as the industry gears up for recovery. We look forward to delivering an impactful event experience that leaves unforgettable memories for its global audience at Convening Leaders 2021,” said Paul Town, Senior Vice President, Resort Operations, Marina Bay Sands.
During an extraordinary 2020, PCMA undertook deep engagement activities with audiences through think tanks and surveys to understand that meaningful connections are now even more critical. The design and strategy for Convening Leaders is rooted in the desire to connect people and we are doing that by creating micro-communities based on questions asked during registration. We want the audience to journey through Convening Leaders in peer groups like you would if you were sitting in a room together.