Event professionals are facing fresh challenges in the evolving environment, apart from staffing shortages on their teams and among their supplier partners. Higher costs due to inflation, lower in-person attendance, financial and logistical concerns with hybrid events, and charged political/social reality etc. pose new variables to further complicate decision making.
PCMA Foundation is committed to supporting the APAC event community through its scholarships for PCMA courses listed below that are designed to future proof careers. These online courses are on-demand, self-pace learning that will suit each’s schedule.
- Digital Event Strategist Certification (New Iteration)
- Event Data Strategy Certificate Course
- Event Accessibility Certificate Course
- Hybrid Events Production Certificate Course
Open to members and non-members in the APAC region, scholarships are available for event professionals who have worked in the industry for at least one year.
- Open to all event professionals (PCMA Members and Non-Members) working in Conferences, Corporate Events, Exhibitions, Incentives, Meetings or similar in the APAC region.
- You must be available and able to complete the selected PCMA course of your choice online within the availability period of one year.
- Submission of your profile and introduction outlining your event experience.
- PCMA decision is final, and no consultation will be entered into.
- Submissions are due: 31 October 2022
Successful applicants will be contacted by a member of the PCMA APAC team by mid November 2022.
All submissions are confidential and are for the purpose of fairly allocating scholarships. Submissions will not be shared outside of judging.