Technology and digitisation are rapidly changing the way we work. The accelerated adoption of technology during pandemic has impacted the work-life balance perspective of the workforce.
Join us at the PCMA APAC Labs to discover The Future of Work: Impact of AI on the Workforce. Our Keynote speaker, Dr Ben Hamer will dive into:
- Stories of hope and human progress, painting the picture for a positive future;
- The current state of AI, particularly generative AI such as ChatGPT;
- The way in which work is being transformed and what we can do about it.
Together with our panel speaker Daniel Tjan, the Labs will also explore:
- Examples of event technology applications including generative AI used within the business events industry include;
- Interesting use cases in ideation, content repurposing, post event analytics, etc.;
- A guided hands-on workshop using generative AI (Spark).
This technology has the potential to revolutionise the way we work, help with the talent shortage crisis (maybe), but also raises questions about job displacement and re-skilling. Register today to explore opportunities and issues to stay ahead of the curve.