Respondents to Convene’s 28th annual Meetings Market Survey reported that, on average, attendance at their largest convention/meeting exposition in 2018 was 4,320 people, making 2018 the second year in a row the average number has dropped from the 2016 high of 5,211.
The graphics below show more survey results relating to expositions. Visit “Who Responded” to learn more about who answered our survey and the characteristics of our sample.
More Meetings Market Survey
- 28th Annual Meetings Market Survey: Slower Growth Ahead
- Who Responded to the Survey Questions?
- What’s the No. 1 Challenge Facing the Meetings Industry?
- How Does Your Organization Collect and Use Participant Data?
- Operating Ratios
- Small Meetings
- International Meetings and Attendees