Sixty-three percent of respondents to Convene‘s 28th annual Meetings Market Survey (compared to 64 percent in the 2017 survey) reported that they are booking their small meetings more than six months out. Twelve percent are booking 0–3 months out; 25 percent are booking 4–6 months out; 32 percent are booking 7–12 months out; 29 percent are booking 1–2 years out; 2 percent are booking more than 2 years out. The overall average is 10 months, the same as the 2017 survey.
The graphics below highlight more survey results relating to small meetings.
More Meetings Market Survey
- 28th Annual Meetings Market Survey: Slower Growth Ahead
- Who Responded to the Survey Questions?
- What’s the No. 1 Challenge Facing the Meetings Industry?
- How Does Your Organization Collect and Use Participant Data?
- Operationg Ratios
- International Meetings and Attendees