When respondents to Convene’s 28th annual Meetings Market Survey were asked to write in their No. 1 on-the-job challenge, budget frustrations were the most-frequently cited woe. One respondent commented: “BUDGET!!!!!! Increasing prices from hotels is killing me!!!” Others identified increasing F&B and AV costs as factors wreaking havoc on their budgets.
Below find a series of graphics that look at more of the responses relating to operating ratios.
More Meetings Market Survey
- 28th Annual Meetings Market Survey: Slower Growth Ahead
- Who Responded to the Survey Questions?
- What’s the No. 1 Challenge Facing the Meetings Industry?
- How Does Your Organization Collect and Use Participant Data?
- Small Meetings
- International Meetings and Attendees