As the 5th Edition of “Breaking the Code to Healthcare Compliance” readies to publish, it is apparent the complexities of global healthcare compliance continue to grow as more countries adopt or change reporting regulations. Healthcare and Life Science meetings affect almost everyone within the hospitality industry. Governmental oversight and regulations are daunting and can chance overnight.
The purpose of this session is to provide an overview of the current state of medical meeting trends and how they will affect both planners and suppliers.
Facts included in the session will include:
1. Nearly 1 million medical meetings projected in 2019 in the U.S. – how to market to get the business
2. A quarter million medical meetings in the U.K. in 2019
3. Over 100,00 medical meetings held in restaurants in the U.S. in 2019
4. Unique venue options for medical meetings
5. HCP experiences should matter – what are HCP’s wanting from medical meetings
6. Changing states, cities and countries compliance regulations making medical meeting planning complex and confusing – how to keep updated
7. By 2020, China will the #2 pharmaceutical market in the world – learn about the opportunities and challenges of navigating China’s regulatory review and approval process and how best to prepare.
- Appreciate that change is constant in medical meeting compliance
- Recognize statistics are affecting the way medical meetings are planned and staffed
- Understand why compliance reporting and Transfer of Value is so complex.
- Duration: 01:01:25
- Date: 06/12/2019
- EIC Status: Submitted
- CMP-IS Domain: A. Strategic Planning
- Clock Hours: 1.0