Digital attendees of PCMA’s Convening Asia Pacific: The Global Recovery Forum will have the chance to partake in six interactive deep dive sessions with key industry leaders via the ‘Conversations with the Experts’ sessions on Tuesday 10 November.
These conversations are designed to provide practical and key insights into managing and innovating business events in the COVID era. The experts include planners, event organisers, marketers, technology specialists and creators from some of the most important organisations in our industry.
Topics and speakers include:
- Customer Deep Dive: Incentive Travel and Events with Bert Li, Associate Director of Event Production, Amway China
- Customer Deep Dive: Corporate Meetings and Events with Deborah Caldwell, SVP Asia Pacific Head of Event Marketing, Bank of America
- Customer Deep Dive: Association Meetings and Events with Paula Rowntree, Head of Events & Experience, The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and Kirsty Grimwade, Senior Manager, Events, The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- China Focus: Are We Back in Business? with Frankie Gao, Managing Director, China MCI Group and Stephen Zhang, President & Chief Distribution Officer of Manulife Sinochem
- Engaging Your Audience with Digital Events: Up Close and Personal with Sourabh Kothari, Co-Founder and CEO, Mindcurrent and Jennifer Kingen Kush, Founder and Strategist, Kingen Kush Solutions
Digital attendees will nominate a topic before the event and interact live with the presenters in these 25-minute breakout sessions.
Karen Bolinger, Managing Director of PCMA APAC, said, “We want to make sure our digital attendees get a lot of value from the content and what better way than by giving them a chance to engage with the experts and their peers around the region in a personal way.
“Through our APAC research, surveys and community chats with planners, what we’re hearing is that you want to ask your peers and customers what they are doing, how they’ve made decisions and what the next 12-months looks like. Now is your opportunity to ask them directly, as well as share some best practices and tips on rebuilding the business events sector in APAC,” said Ms Bolinger.
More Convening Asia Pacific News
PCMA has engaged Interprefy to deliver live and simultaneous translations of the presentations from English into Japanese, Korean and Mandarin, for the entirety of the event.
The PCMA Foundation is granting scholarships for individuals to attend Convening Asia Pacific: The Global Recovery Forum either in-person in Sydney or digitally; each scholarship covers the cost of the event registration. The application deadline has been extended to Wednesday 4 November 2020.
Convening Asia Pacific: The Global Recovery Forum will be available digitally / OnDemand and face-to-face at ICC Sydney on Tuesday 10 November, 12pm-4pm AEDT, all at the affordable price of $99 USD.
Interviews with Karen Bolinger are available, to request please contact:
Jessica Kauffman, Senior Account Manager, ZADRO | +61 400 433 182 | email@example.com