Sears. Kodak. Borders. Blockbuster – all once market leaders. Now, all but gone. Why? They failed to embrace and create a culture of disruption, not recognizing the opportunities to innovate and dramatically shift the customer’s experience.
Find out how companies deliberately build a culture of disruption that keeps them on the cutting edge decade after decade. Gary Magenta, SVP and Chief Change Architect of change consulting company Root Inc., unveils the secrets to disruptors – both new entrants and existing companies.
In this highly interactive and experiential session, Gary shares the formula for disruption from his video talk show series, “The Pot Stirrer”. In the first half of this session, Gary defines customer experience disruptors, while the second half focuses on idea-generation, during which attendees discuss how they can create innovative customer experience radicals at their own organizations. These ideas are foundational to every organization and can be applied to any industry. Join to make sure you stay ahead of disruption and avoid irrelevance!
- Explore changing consumer expectations, technology, and competitive trends and what they mean for the future of business
- Identify opportunities to radicalize customer experiences in your own industry
- Identify the potential barriers to change
- Develop potential outcomes of leading the way or reacting to changes made by your competitors
- Duration: 01:17:46
- Date: 06/13/2018
- EIC Status: Designated
- CMP-IS Domain: CMP Submission Pending
- Clock Hours: 1.25