Stories move people—not only to feel an emotion but to take action. When you use a well-crafted story in your presentations and pitches, you sell more effectively, get more commitment, cultivate greater camaraderie, inspire deeply and have more fun. Finding the “glory in the story” means finding the golden nugget of compelling content and structuring it to deliver the greatest impact so you will move your audience in ways that data and facts alone cannot.
- Identify how to catalog your experiences so you can develop a list of stories to enchant any audience in any setting
- Recognize the litmus test needed to determine if a story has the potential to change listeners’ perspectives and behavior
- Develop your story to create a mesmerizing and compelling message to your audience
- Prepare steps to help encourage your audience to take action after being inspired by your story and its message
PCMA is an Approved CAE Provider & CMP Preferred Vendor.
- Duration: 01:03:31
- Date: 06/11/2018
- EIC Status: Designated
- CMP-IS Domain: A. Strategic Planning
- Clock Hours: 1.0