PCMA and Louisville Tourism believe in the power of the humanitarian and instilling compassion throughout the world. In recognition of Louisville officially being declared a “Compassionate City”, this scholarship is focused on recognizing humanitarian and social impact efforts. The Humanitarian Scholarship is more than just an event based scholarship, it is an all-encompassing program looking to foster and promote those who are doing good in the business events industry. Qualified applicants will be individuals who lead, or develop, programs and initiatives in at least one of the following sectors: Inclusion, Empowerment, Social Innovation and/or Cause Awareness.
- Complimentary registration and three nights housing at 2020 PCMA Convening Leaders in San Francisco.
- Three nights housing and registration for Convening Leaders 2020
- Ticket to PCMA Foundation’s Party with a Purpose at Convening Leaders 2020
- PCMA membership for one year
- Invitations to attend hosted activities by Louisville Tourism during Convening Leaders 2020
- $1000 in support of the charity of your choice
- Invitation to attend the 2020 Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards in Louisville, KY
- Ticket to the 2021 PCMA Foundation Visionary Awards
- Recipient’s application will be automatically entered as a nomination in the Community Advocate of the Year award category for the 2021 PCMA Visionary Awards. This does not guarantee selection as a finalist or winner of the category.