PCMA and the National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals (NCBMP) have a strategic alliance to build value for our respective communities and for business event stakeholders everywhere.
Through the partnership, PCMA and NCBMP are collaborating on co-located events, education and research, and a joint membership offer. New and existing members can join both associations and save up to 20% on the combined membership.
Joint membership with PCMA and NCBMP provides access to offerings from each organization. Below is an overview of membership benefits, as well as the joint pricing for each membership category.
• Access to ELI’s (Event Leadership Institute) content library of 260 video modules and webinars, as well as a 20% discount on 17 certificate courses
• Free job postings, resume access & early access to view job postings on Career Center
• Convene Magazine Subscription
• Connect with your Chapter and share ideas in PCMA Together
• Members-only directory & event resources
• Savings on Events & Education
• Access to recorded sessions and speakers
• Business Events Bootcamp online learning
• Up to $14,000 tuition discount to George Washington University’s Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management graduate program
• Introduction to Digital Events Course
• NCBMP’s annual educational conference that assists in the educational advancement of association executives, meeting planners and other industry professionals
• Perspectives, NCBMP’s quarterly newsletter, is a vehicle used to communicate the latest industry trends to the membership
• Access to the member database and can successfully market their destination and services to other members throughout the year within our website
• Serve as workshop presenters during NCBMP conferences and to write articles for publications within our newsletter
• Unique networking opportunities that yield mutually beneficial relationships
• Credits towards Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) application and/or continuing education requirements
• Annual scholarships to meetings and hospitality students who are currently enrolled in hospitality schools around the country
JOINT MEMBERSHIP PRICING
New and existing PCMA or NCBMP members can join both associations and save up to 20% on the combined membership.
Between August 4–13, 2021, we’ll be enhancing our technology and performing core system updates to streamline your online experience with PCMA, including the Catalyse Forum & Directory. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact:
- [email protected] if you need membership changes or to purchase a membership, register for an event, or other general information.
- [email protected] if you need to purchase an educational product, such as the Digital Event Strategist certification course or 7 Change Actions.