Opens Spring 2019 | Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
Tuition and year-round engagement scholarship for up to three (3) graduate students in the business events industry or those furthering their business events career.
Individuals who qualify for the Continuing Education Scholarship meet the following criteria:
- I am a graduate student or a non-traditional working student
- I am currently enrolled in a college or university program
- I have chosen a career in the business events industry
The Continuing Education Scholarship includes:
- Tuition award of $3,500
- Complimentary registration, roundtrip airfare, and 3 nights housing at 2019 PCMA Convening Leaders
- Complimentary registration to 2019 PCMA Education Conference
- PCMA membership for one year
- Complimentary access for one year to PCMA Premium Content Subscription which includes; 100+ Convening Leaders and Education Conference Sessions, 30+ PCMA Webinars on Demand, Industry checklists and templates, and content for CMP and CASE certifications
- Complimentary access to Business Event Bootcamp, leading-edge online training
- Recognition at PCMA Convening Leaders and Education Conference
- Networking event at PCMA Convening Leaders with business events industry leaders and Foundation donors
- View additional PCMA Scholarships here.