Wellness is the hot, new buzzword today in the events industry. Event schedules can exhaust their participants as they connect, learn, and share meals with one another in a jam-packed day. Discover how incorporating wellness programs provides a healthy and memorable events experience, and a much needed mental and physical break, while attracting sponsorship revenue.
Dr. Kim will showcase innovative ways to incorporate wellness activities into the event schedule, overcome challenges, and keep participants engaged and energized. Armed with new ideas, you’ll be inspired to “take a stand” against chronic sitting and create a culture of wellness that supports high energy learning and healthy choices at your events.
- Discover how food and inactivity impact attendees’ brain and body, then how to conquer that fatigue
- Create a range of activities that aides all participants, no matter their level, in maintaining wellness onsite
- Identify wellness activities that meet participants where they are in terms of their readiness for wellness
- Showcase innovative ways to secure sponsorships and overcome potential challenges for your meeting’s wellness plan
1.0 Clock Hour
Domain G: Meeting or Event Design
Ten Shifts Driving a New ‘Thrive’ Revolution at Work
- Duration: 01:03:20
- Date: 05/15/2018
- EIC Status: Submitted
- CMP-IS Domain: G. Meeting or Event Design
- Clock Hours: 1.0