Today’s conferences and events leverage video to support engagement for in-person and remote audiences before, during and after the event. And more than ever, meeting planners are required to create content strategies that encapsulate ROI, metrics, engagement and more.
Shane Tracy and Tammy Jackson from Sonic Foundry have pro-tips on how to meet those challenges. In this webinar, they’ll guide you through the process of selecting the right technology partner to help you successfully stream your event. And they’ll share some easy tips to put video content to work for you long after the event is over.
You’ll learn how to:
- Set realistic streaming goals for your event
- Use content to drive engagement
- Generate revenue from the content
- Engage your online audience with an integrated video platform and conferencing system, discussion groups, social posts and more
- Analyze viewing data to take the guesswork out of planning your next event