Call for Volunteers
PCMA is seeking U.S. and Canada-based leaders to join its new North America Advisory Board.
The role of the North America Advisory Board is to provide PCMA with market intelligence and insightful feedback as to the industry’s future, the latest trends, opportunities for growth, and potential threats on the horizon.
This feedback will help PCMA make more informed decisions and adapt its strategy as it seeks to grow and engage business event strategists around the world. In addition, members of the North America Advisory Board will act as regional/local ambassadors to amplify the voice and presence of PCMA within their respective markets. The 15-member Advisory Board will ultimately deliver on the following objectives:
- Represent PCMA as spokespersons and support marketing efforts on social media etc. to build and expand the influence of PCMA
- Provide insights and feedback on regional/localized growth strategy, and go-to-market strategy
- Participate in activating growth activities/initiatives to achieve objectives
The North America Advisory Board will be supported by the PCMA Headquarter office in Chicago. Members participate on a purely volunteer basis and will not receive any paid remuneration for their work. Taskforces may be formed to support specific activities/initiatives led by members. Before completing the volunteer form, please be sure you meet the following requirements:
- Based in Canada or USA
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in meetings & events industry
- Executive leadership experience (Director-level or above)
- Global experience or responsibilities
Please complete the form below for consideration no later than Wednesday, March 29.