You know how great brands dominate their fields. You experience it every time you pay a premium for a certain type of jeans, or see a line of people camping out to catch the newest smartphone release. Brand expert Denise Lee Yohn shows you how to achieve rock star brand status for your events. Drawing from case studies, analyses, and interviews with brand leaders from the world’s leading brands, she shows you what great brands do and how to achieve the kind of brand leadership that everyone – from participants to staff to sponsors — wants a piece of.
- How does a strong brand address the unique challenges that associations and organizations face today
- What are the seven brand-building actions that all great brands take to increase their competitive advantage, inspire truly loyalty, and grow profitably
- How to attract the right attendees, sponsors, partners, and employees
- How to increase the perceived value of your organization by using emotional appeals
- How to design and manage experiences for attendees that bring your unique brand to life