We negotiate every day: with our boss, with our customers, with our vendors and with our colleagues. Whether you are negotiating price with customers and vendors, or seeking the resources needed to complete a project, this program offers the tools and techniques to enable you to influence others and get what you want. The goal of this program is to get you to think about negotiating differently, improving your negotiating skills by using the three Cs: convince, collaborate and create. This highly interactive program is designed to teach you how to apply these skills to everyday dealings both internally and externally.
- Identify and harness the power of the U Perspective—seeing things from the individual’s POV—to gain their agreement
- Determine when and how to make a powerful initial offer
- Increase the perception of the value of your proposals
- Gain project legitimacy through an aura of authority
- Prepare and influence stakeholders virtually as well as face-to-face