Opens Spring 2019 | Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
All-encompassing scholarship program offered for up to five (5) undergraduate students. Program will offer numerous benefits and year-round engagement within the business events industry. Foundation Scholars will be notified prior to the start of the following school year.
Individuals who qualify for the Foundation Scholars Program meet the following criteria:
- I am an undergraduate student who will be enrolled at my university during the 2018-2019 school year
- I am interested in a career in the business events industry
The Foundation Scholars award includes:
- Tuition award of $3,500
- Complimentary registration, roundtrip airfare, and 3 nights housing at 2019 PCMA Convening Leaders
- Complimentary registration to 2019 PCMA Education Conference
- PCMA student membership for one year
- Complimentary access for one year to PCMA Premium Content Subscription which includes; 100+ Convening Leaders and Education Conference Sessions, 30+ PCMA Webinars on Demand, Industry checklists and templates, and content for CMP and CASE certifications
- Complimentary access to Business Event Bootcamp, leading-edge online training
- Recognition at PCMA Convening Leaders and Education Conference
- Networking event at PCMA Convening Leaders with business events industry leaders and Foundation donors
- View additional PCMA Scholarships here.