Opens July 30, 2018 | Application Deadline: August 24, 2018
Deborah Sexton is known for her passion for mentoring and inspiring the next generation of industry leaders. Deborah served as PCMA’s President and CEO for 13 years, during her tenure she made countless contributions advancing the business events industry. This scholarship honors her commitment to lifelong learning and providing opportunities for professionals to grow in their careers.
Who is eligible?
- This scholarship will be awarded to one (1) individual each year with at least 3 years of career experience in the business events industry.
What is included?
- Continuing education and travel stipend of $7,500
- Complimentary registration, roundtrip airfare, and 3 nights housing at PCMA Convening Leaders (2019)
- One-on-one coaching opportunity with Deborah Sexton
- One-day shadowing opportunity with the PCMA events team at PCMA Convening Leaders (2019)
- Complimentary registration for PCMA Education Conference (2019)
- PCMA membership for three years
- One-year access to PCMA Premium Content Subscription
- Subscription to PCMA Business Events Bootcamp
- Access to PCMA’s Ascent initiative resources