The Greater Midwest Chapter of Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) is pleased to offer (1) tuition-based scholarship exclusively for student leaders within the GMC PCMA Community. Applicants are considered based on academic record, written essay, meetings industry experience, letters of recommendation and GMC PCMA involvement.
Recipients of this scholarship will receive:
- $5,000 tuition based scholarship for the 2018-2019 academic year. Funds are distributed directly to your college or university
Individuals who qualify for the Greater Midwest Chapter Student Scholarship meet the following criteria:
- Current student member of the Greater Midwest Chapter of PCMA
- Full-time, undergraduate student who will be enrolled at university during the 2018-2019 school year
- In a major directly related to the meetings or hospitality industry
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)