CHICAGO, IL, Nov. 27, 2017 – Professional Convention Management Association [PCMA] has teamed with Destination Advantage LLC to expand development of ConventionCalendar.com, the two organizations announced today.
ConventionCalendar.com is rapidly emerging as the central resource for event organizers to research venues, submit RFPs and market to prospective attendees.
The move supports PCMA’s mission to engage and support the global business events community with market intelligence and new solutions.
“This is an example of PCMA’s commitment to innovation and to providing practical value to our audience and advertisers,’’ said Deborah Sexton, PCMA president and CEO.
“ConventonCalendar.com was developed to fill a void in the convention industry, and we are proud to partner with PCMA to extend ConventionCalendar.com’s reach,’’ said Donovan Shia, Destination Advantage’s managing partner.
ConventionCalendar.com is a robust technology platform bringing together planners, venues and advertisers.
ConventionCalender.com attributes include:
- Increased awareness from targeted destination marketing to a proprietary list of more than 32,000 planner subscribers
- Swift RFP technology and “Hot Dates’’ listings to generate new leads and bookings
- Up-to-date event details to help boost attendance and exhibit sales
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Online ROI dashboards and account management
Learn more by visiting pcma.org