Use Hilton HHonors™ Points for membership dues
Hilton HHonors™ members can now redeem HHonors™ Points for PCMA Professional or Supplier membership dues.
It’s easy to redeem your points:
- First, visit the Redemption Mall at hiltonhonors.com and purchase a PCMA membership with your Points. (105,000 points for Planner Professional / 140,000 points for Supplier Professional)
- Points will be deducted from your HHonors™ account and you will receive a confirmation message from HHonors™. HHonors™ will process your purchase within 5-10 business days and PCMA will send you an email confirmation notifying you that your membership is active. Your your membership is active you can start taking advantage of all PCMA has to offer.
Not currently a Hilton HHonors™ member? Learn more about earning Hilton HHonors™ points today.
Redeem Starpoints for PCMA Membership dues, Education and more
Redeem Starwood Award Points (Starpoints) to purchase items like Membership dues, registration fees, PCMA's CMP Online Prep Course, Webinars, Online Learning Center access, and much more.
Using your Starpoints for PCMA purchases is easy:
- Redeem your Starpoints for a Starpoint Gift Certificate in the amount you desire ($25 or $100) here or through Starwood's Customer Care Center at 888.625.4988.
2800 Starpoints for a $25 certificate
9500 Starpoints for a $100 certificate
- After receiving your Starpoint Gift Certificate, apply all or a portion to your PCMA purchase by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org at 312.423.7262 or 877-827-7262.
- Starpoints may not be applied to past purchases.
Not receiving Starwood Starpoints? Learn more about becoming a Starwood Preferred Guest and how you can earn Starpoints.
PCMA has a variety of scholarships for student members. Learn more