Between August 4–13, 2021, we’ll be enhancing our technology and performing core system updates to streamline your online experience with PCMA, including the Catalyse Forum & Directory. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact:
- [email protected] if you need membership changes or to purchase a membership, register for an event, or other general information.
- [email protected] if you need to purchase an educational product, such as the Digital Event Strategist certification course or 7 Change Actions.
$360 BUSINESS EVENT ORGANIZER
I organize or manage a team who organizes business events.
- Next Gen Rate: $120
$485 BUSINESS EVENT SUPPLIER
I provide products/services for business events.
- Next Gen Rate: $120
Members Get More
- Access to ELI’s (Event Leadership Institute) content library of 260 video modules and webinars, as well as a 20% discount on 17 certificate courses
- Free job postings, resume access & early access to view job postings on Career Center
- Convene Magazine Subscription
- Members-only online forum and directory, Catalyst
- Savings on Events & Education
- Access to recorded sessions and speakers
- Introduction to Digital Events Course
- Business Events Bootcamp online learning
- Up to $14,000 tuition discount to George Washington University’s Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management graduate program
PCMA NEXT GEN RATE
My career has developed in many ways since becoming a PCMA member. I’m able to utilize PCMA resources to help stay on top of industry trends, benchmarks for meeting/event KPI’s, and sources for creative ideas for meetings and events.
The one thing that has been a consistent piece of PCMA for me is the community. …That sense of community is really what it’s all about, and from that, everything else generates.
ABOUT OUR MEMBERS
have at least a decade of industry experience.
identify as key decision-makers in their roles.
How do I select my membership category?
If you spend more than 51% of your time leading an events team, an education team related to events, organizing, planning, brand marketers, event marketers, and executing events, you are a Business Event Organizer. You are a Business Event Supplier if you are engaged in providing products and services related to the conduct and operation of congresses, conventions, events, exhibitions, meetings, and seminars engagement and marketing in any channel.
How do I qualify for the PCMA Next Gen rate?
To qualify, you must be either a Business Event Organizer or Business Event Supplier and a maximum of 30 years old at the time of joining/renewing to receive the rate. If you are unsure of which category to choose, see the FAQ above or reach out to our team at [email protected].
What is an associate membership?
You may qualify for an associate membership if your company already has one PCMA Member at the $485 or $360 rate *and* you both work from the same location. You can only attend one Convening Leaders as an associate member. Join as a Business Event Organizer Associate Member for $288 or a Business Event Supplier Associate Member for $388.
What’s holding you back? If it’s trying to make a case to your manager, we’ve got you covered.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQs and click on Membership.