By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-up blocked .
To manually allow pop-ups, follow the steps below:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Find a page that has pop-ups blocked for you.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked .
- Click the link for the pop-up window you’d like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups from [site] Done.
When blocking a pop-up, Firefox displays an information bar (if it hasn’t been previously dismissed – see below), as well as an icon in the address bar.
When you click either thebutton in the info bar or the icon in the address bar, a menu is displayed with the following choices:
- (show the blocked pop-up)
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
- Windows users select “Safari” > “Preferences“.
- Click on “Security” at the top of the window.
- Check the box “Block pop-up windows” to enable this feature. Uncheck it to disable it.