A unique free event that combines education, networking and a site visit. Transportation and housing will be sponsored by Destination Madison.
Using Neuroscience to Design Better Events
9 a.m. – noon Nov. 8 followed by lunch
Monona Terrace Convention Center
Our physical environments have a profound impact on us: on our thoughts, emotions, state of being, and ultimately our behavior. Discuss how the brain reacts in social situations like an event and impacts our participants’ experience. You will hear about brain-friendly layouts that create more engaging experiences, as well as situations that can impede attendee engagement and the event’s success. Infuse social neuroscience principles into your next event to deliver better experiences for all stakeholders.
Other activities include:
- Tour and presenation at Electronic Theatre Controls.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison vs. University of Iowa football game.
- Discovering the art of making an Old Fashioned during a Bitters Boot Camp.
- A classic Wisconsin supper club experience.
- Tour of the nation’s largest producers-only farmers market.
Sponsored by Destination Madison.
Complete the form below with your interest.