How can the latest research in neuroscience, psychology and data sciences be used to improve engagement, connection and outcomes in event and experience design? This webinar will explore how Neuroscaping applies these scientific disciplines to optimize events, learning, and human interactions. Uncover why it is critical to approach events & communications with greater insight into the human mind. They will explore:
– How we can reimagine live experiences with science
– The cognitive barriers that lead to mind wandering, distraction and lowered retention impacting your events ROI
– And future technology we can use to measure audience emotional responses and adapt events in real-time to improve results
This webinar will help you harness the untapped human potential in your audiences and uncover missed opportunities to connect.
- Gain an understanding of the research and science behind event engagement
- Learn what Neuroscaping is and how it can be leveraged to take any live event to new levels with simple tactics
- Explore how engaging all the senses through experiential sound, visual and olfactory scent design can evoke unprecedented engagement
- Discover cognitive processes such as storytelling and savoring and why they are essential to moving hearts and minds
1.0 Clock Hour
DOMAIN G: Meeting or Event Design
Presenter: Ben Moorsom
Ben Moorsom is the world’s leading practitioner of Neuroscaping™. Since founding the Debut Group in 1997 and Neuroscaping Design Inc™ in 2018, Ben has made it his mission to challenge and disrupt ineffective conventions of business communications, pioneering new approaches that engage people and truly capture their attention. By applying advances from psychology and neuroscience, Ben and his team turn audiences into participants. They use neuroscaping techniques to cut through the noise and competition at the gateway to the human mind, placing business messages near the front of the line. Ben is a frequent keynote speaker and co-conspirator at global conferences on communication thought leadership. Learn more about Neuroscaping at www.neuroscaping.com and about Debut at www.debutgroup.com.