Webinar: Causing the Same Effect: Designing Sessions for Onsite and Online
August 28 @ 1:00 pm– 2:00 pm CDTFREE
There’s no such thing as designing for just one user experience. Now we have to plan for the visual and audio experience, along with the in-person and on-line engagement. This webinar will discuss factors to consider in developing the room set while also incorporating specific content into the experience.
- Identify room and content elements that will translate to an on-line audience.
- Develop a high-level speaker training program to include in your live stream.
- Determine how all attendees can connect with the session and how the design could affect the connection.
- Joshua Butler, Product Manager – OnlineEvent, Freeman
- Bill Mott, Director, Digital Services, Freeman