Post-event reporting is an integral part of your digital event production. Knowing what data to collect and who to share that information with is crucial to evaluating your digital event’s performance. This webinar continues our series on using data and explores how to analyze critical reports included with digital events, and the appropriate information to share with all levels of leadership.
- Identify essential reports when producing digital events.
- Discuss how to decipher what levels of leadership receive which reports.
- Develop a summary template for organization-wide post-digital event reporting.
- Leslie Bailey, DES, Education Manager, PCMA
- Brian Zambotti, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Digitall, Inc.