- This event has passed.
Virtual Lunch and Learn: Awkward Conversations – Meeting in the Middle
May 13 @ 12:00 pm– 1:30 pm EDT
Let’s be honest, things have become a little awkward. Contract negotiations, networking, planner/supplier relationships and everything in between all look, feel, and sound different. We are now having challenging conversations that we never imagined having a year ago. So, how do we meet in the middle as we navigate the uncertain future of our industry?
Join us for an interactive conversation with a panel of industry professionals for a look into best collaboration practices as we work to meet in the middle moving forward.
Our panelists will talk about:
- With new contract language, addendums, and modifications, how are we ensuring that will both parties involved are protected?
- Are we booking new business yet? Or are we still in limbo as we await the vaccine distribution to be completed?
- Is it the right time to start asking for business?
- How do constantly changing state and local regulations on mask mandates and gathering guidelines impact the decision-making process on when and how to hold face to face events?
- How has the need for rebooking canceled programs effected the future availability or next open year?
- Are booking parameters, meetings specifications and partnerships changing now due to impact that COVID19 has had on our business models?
Meet the Panelists:
Moderator: Jen Sullivan, Director, Mid-Atlantic Regional Office, Nashville Convention & Visitors Corporation
Vinnu Deshetty, Virtual Meeting Advocate, EVAreg.com
Victoria Grider, CMP, Associate Director, Convention Services, Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp
Katie McCormick, DES, Executive Director, Meetings & Conventions, National Electrical Contractors Association
Joy Womack, CMP, Director, Operations, Meetings and Events, Association of American Medical Colleges
All Access Passholders: This event is included in your pass. Please contact email@example.com if you have not received your discount code.
You will earn 1 CE credit when you attend the Virtual Lunch and Learn.