- This event has passed.
Masquerade Party and Silent Auction Fundraiser
October 24, 2019 @ 5:00 pm– 8:00 pm EDT
Please join us for a night in disguise at a Masquerade Party and Silent Auction
Thursday, October 24th, 5:00pm-8:00pm, The Bellevue Hotel
This year’s silent auction will help support the PCMA Education Foundation and Hand2Paw. The silent auction will showcase outstanding trips, hotel stays, tickets to local attractions, and other items provided by our supplier partners.
Cash prizes will be awarded for the best masquerade masks and outfits! Categories include Best in Show, Best Original Design, Judge’s Choice, Funniest, Most Surprising, Best Group, Queen of the Masquerade, and King of the Masquerade. Join in the fun by arriving in a mask of your own!
Click here to register to attend.
THE SILENT AUCTION IS NOW OPEN!
Registering to attend and registering to bid are two separate processes. Please register to bid in advance to see the auction items and to start placing bids.
To register now, either:
1) Visit https://PCMAPHL.givesmart.com and click “register now” to create a Givesmart account, or
2) Text the text PCMAPHL to 52182
Once registered you can bid by either:
1) Using your smartphone, or
2) Texting the ITEM number and an AMOUNT to the number 52182 (For example, “109 500” means you want to bid on item #109, in the amount of $500) or
3) At the event find a concierge volunteer with an iPad and they will be happy to take your bid
- All successful bidders will receive a confirmation text.
- After the auction concludes at approximately 7:15pm on Thursday, October 24th, winners will receive a notice they’ve won and proceed to check out. Then they will receive a receipt via email or text.
- When registering to bid, you will be required to provide a credit card number. If you attend the event and win an auction item, you will be able to pay by cash or check at the end of the evening if you prefer not to pay with the credit card you registered. If you win an auction item and are not in attendance, your credit card will be charged.
- Remember to have your phone charged for the event!
- Please pick up your item at the checkout area. Non-gift certificate items (baskets, electronics) must be picked up the evening of the event. Please do not bid on baskets and electronics if you are not attending the event.
- Registration includes open bar, food buffet, and entertainment.
- The event time is 5:00pm-8:00pm.
- The silent auction will close at approximately 7:15.
- Parking – Vouchers for discounted parking will be available at the registration desk. Self-parking will cost $22.00, and valet parking will cost $32.00. Click here for directions.
Special thanks to our host and sponsors!