Masquerade Party and Silent Auction Fundraiser
October 24 @ 5:00 pm– 8:00 pm EDT
Please join us for a night in disguise at a Masquerade Party and Silent Auction
Thursday, October 24th, 5:00pm-8:00pm, The Bellevue Hotel
This year’s silent auction will help support the PCMA Education Foundation and Hand2Paw. The silent auction will showcase outstanding trips, hotel stays, tickets to local attractions, and other items provided by our supplier partners.
Cash prizes will be awarded for the best masquerade masks and outfits! Categories include Best in Show, Best Original Design, Judge’s Choice, Funniest, Most Surprising, Best Group, Queen of the Masquerade, and King of the Masquerade. Join in the fun by arriving in a mask of your own!
Click here to register to attend.
- Registration includes open bar, food buffet, and entertainment.
- The event time is 5:00pm-8:00pm.
- The silent auction will close at approximately 7:20.
- An online auction will be offered and information will be posted in mid-October with the list of auction items and instructions on how to bid.
- Parking – Vouchers for discounted parking will be available at the registration desk. Self-parking will cost $22.00, and valet parking will cost $32.00. Click here for directions.
- Donations are currently being accepted for the auction. Click here for more information on how to contribute.
Special thanks to our host and sponsors!