- This event has passed.
Mini Golf Tournament
August 6, 2020 @ 4:00 pm– 6:00 pm MDT
Come see your industry friends for the RMPCMA Mini Golf Tournament! We are not letting COVID stop us from getting out on the (mini) course. Join us for a few hours in the sun on Thursday, August 6th, 2020 from 4:00 – 6:00 PM, at South Suburban Mini Golf Course and Pavilion.
Thursday, August, 6th, 2020 from 4:00 – 6:00 PM
Colorado Journey Mini Golf
5150 S. Windermere Littleton, CO 80120
We understand the hardships that our membership is currently facing. Therefore we are introducing a “Pay What You Can” registration fee for this event. The recommended registration price is $25, however, we will accept any amount to participate in this program (no minimum required). If you are able to pay above the recommended price any extra funds will go directly towards the registration fees of other planner or supplier friends who would otherwise not be able to participate in this event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
All registration fees cover your round of mini golf and two drink tickets. In addition, we will have pre-packaged snacks available. If we are forced to cancel the event, you have the option for a full refund or to donate your registration cost to RMPCMA.
All levels of mini-golfing ability are welcome. We will be collecting scorecards to determine our winners of each category, listed below. If we have a tie game, prepare for a winner-takes-all putt-off!
- Best score (average out of 9 holes)
- Hole in one
- Best golf outfit
- One night stay in Boise, Idaho at the 500 Capitol
- Denver Art Museum gift basket including 5 books and 4 DAM admission passes (not valid for special ticketed exhibitions)
- Tickets for two 2 adults and 2 children to the History Colorado Center
Thanks to Our Sponsor
Sponsorship opportunities are still available, please reach out to Ashley Montoya if you are interested.
Safety Precautions and Cancellation
- RMPCMA and South Suburban will be following all guidelines for group gatherings as directed by the CDC and local government agencies
- Attendees will be required to wear a mask at all times
- Social distancing of 6 feet at all times will be required
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, gloves, and single-use masks will be provided
- Food and beverage will be single served with no shared interaction
- Please check your temperature before you come, if you have a fever or have exhibited ANY symptoms within the last 14 days please stay home.
- Pavillion will be available for socially distanced networking
- If we are forced to cancel the event, you have the option for a full refund or to donate your registration cost to RMPCMA.