- This event has passed.
Leveraging CVBs to Increase Event Participation
October 16, 2017 @ 3:00 pm– 6:00 pm EDT
Your CVB is a wealth of information and support, but meeting planners often don’t leverage these resources to their fullest. This session will bring together executives from small, midsize, and large cities, as well as Destination International (DMAI). Based on last year’s highly acclaimed hotel education event, the panel will feature an update on industry trends, research, and opportunities to ask any “burning” questions!
The first 50 planner members and non-members who register for this event receive complimentary registration, thanks to Tourism Vancouver.
Monday, October 16, 2017
Registration: 2:30 – 3:00 pm
Program: 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Reception: 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Where: Fairmont Washington, DC
2401 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Speakers for this year’s panel include:
- Liz Dane, Regional Director, Mid Atlantic Sales Office – Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater
- Colleen Phalen, Executive Vice President, Program Development & Meetings – Destinations International
- Vicki Johnson, CMP, Principal – Vicki Johnson & Associates, LLC. (Moderator)
The first 50 planner members and non-members to register receive complimentary registration, thanks to Tourism Vancouver.
- Planner Member/Non-member: $20.00/$40.00
- Student Member/Non-member: $20.00/$40.00
- Supplier Member/Non-member: $55.00/$75.00
Thank You Sponsors: Fairmont Washington DC, Tourism Vancouver, Greater Madison CVB