Held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre on 2 August 2018, this Knowledge Exchange provides an avenue for business event professionals to gather and explore how changing digital, political and economic climates can be effectively responded to, turning possible threats into unique opportunities.
PCMA ICESAP Knowledge Exchange: Evolving Your Business Model for Changing Times
Event strategists have to re-calibrate how they do business in response to constant digital, political and economic change. In this market, complying with policy changes are one of many disruptors shaking up the local MICE industry. This programme will highlight how a successful Malaysian company has evolved its business model before convening an interactive industry panel. Join industry peers to exchange ideas that transform constraints into creative solutions for your company.
- Describe ways the current political climate is impacting your business events
- Identify opportunities for innovation inspired by the latest social and digital trends
- Adopt an agile business approach to anticipate future disruption
- Amos Wong, CEO, AOS Conventions & Events
- Angeline van den Broecke, Director of Sales and Marketing, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre