COLLABORATED & EMPOWERED BY:
IAEEMWC & PCMA GMC are spinning the hottest tracks of summer!
Collaborate with your peers at our (7) round table, sizzling, hot topics.
This meeting won’t miss a beat!
Breakout Session Hot Topics
- Delivering BIG while understaffed with limited resources
- F&B trends in meetings & exhibit floor drivers
- Reimaging your event schedule
- Registration trends and how it impacts budgeting & supply chain
- The changing face of city wide / annual meetings
- Strategies for attendee & exhibitor retention Y2Y
- Event tech & association technology management
Event Learning Objectives (2 CE Credits):
- Create valuable and profitable sponsorship opportunities with limited resources
- Design Strategies for improving attendee and sponsor/exhibitor retention and enhancing event scheduling
- Demonstrate an understanding of global supply chain challenges, and prepare plan B!
- Identify tools on how to manage and streamline event technology platforms
June 1, 2022 @ The Renaissance Schaumburg
12:00pm – Transportation Pick Up:
@ 21 Museum Hotel Chicago
55 E Ontario Street
12:10pm – 1:00pm – One World Transport to Renaissance, Schaumburg
1:00pm – 1:20pm – Registration / Badge Pickup
1:00pm – 1:45pm – Showcase Sponsors
1:45pm – 2:00pm – Opening Presentation!
2:00pm – 4:10pm – Stop! Collaborate & Listen
4:15pm – 4:30pm – Closing Presentation
4:45pm – 6:00pm – Networking Reception!
6:15pm – One World Transportation:
Renaissance, Schaumburg to 21 Museum Hotel Chicago
Grab your spot early! Meeting Planners! Use the code: MCNW for your sponsored registration!
Meeting Planner Registration Sponsored by:
Event Leaders & Sponsors:
Event Host Sponsors:
Event Organizer Sponsor:
Breakout Session Design & Décor Sponsor
Breakout Education Sponsors:
Afternoon Caffeine Buzz Sponsor: Showcase Sponsors:
Networking Cocktail Reception Sponsors:
Hotel Transportation Pick Up Sponsor: