- This event has passed.
Holiday Celebration & 2020 Chapter Awards
December 3, 2020 @ 4:00 pm– 5:30 pm EST
Please join us on December 3rd, 4:00pm-5:30pm, for the annual PCMA PHL holiday celebration to toast our chapter award winners, members, board members, committee chairs, volunteers, and the holidays!
Plan to wear your favorite hat, whether it’s holiday-themed, your favorite sports team, a fashionable fascinator or fedora! Prizes will be awarded for this and also for other festivities taking place during the call.
While we ask that you pay what you can when you register, we hope you remember the chapter relies on registration fees to fund our programs. We thank all of our members for their continued support of PCMA PHL!
We are also putting together a collection of our participants’ favorite holiday recipes. Please send your recipes to PCMA PHL Secretary Sara McWilliams at [email protected] by Friday, November 27th.
- This event will take place virtually.
- Registration is required to attend.
- We are asking for your support to “Pay What You Can”. Please help us cover some of the operating expenses it takes to keep PCMA PHL running. Any amount is appreciated, and your generous contribution will not be publicized. $1.00 is the minimum amount required.
- Register at https://na.eventscloud.com/dec3. After you register, you will receive an email with a link to connect to Zoom on December 3.
- If you are a PCMA member, but not of the PHL chapter, please contact PCMA Membership at 877-827-7262 to add PHL to your membership. The cost to add an additional chapter to your membership is $30.00.
- If you would like to join PCMA, please click here for more information. Membership is not required to attend.
- Questions? Contact Erica Keagy at [email protected] or 610-220-1232.
- Click here to see who is registered.
Thank you to our event partner and sponsors!
A message from the Community Service Committee
As we have always done at our in-person events, we are supporting an organization in need as part of the December 3rdvirtual event. We plan to support the Sacred Heart Recover Residence, a division of Project HOME. The mission of the Project HOME community is to empower adults, children, and families to break the cycle of homelessness and poverty, to alleviate the underlying causes of poverty, and to enable all of us to attain our fullest potential as individuals and as members of the broader society. Please help by purchasing items from this Amazon Wish List. If you would like to make purchases outside of Amazon, you can use the list as a guide and drop off the donations to the Sacred Heart Recover Residence, 1315 W Hunting Park Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19140. Please note the quantities listed are just a guide. Our support will make a big difference this winter!