Join us at the GMC PCMA Fall Educational Program for a panel discussion on food trends and challenges. Walk away with creative solutions and how to implement health and wellness now!
- Discuss current food trends that can be utilized at upcoming events.
- Gain an understanding of the challenges venues face when addressing food allergies (i.e. cost, feasibility).
- Acquire the skills on how to promote and implement healthy foods and a more active lifestyle during your programs.
- Distinguish the difference between food preferences and food allergies. Determine when it is appropriate to accommodate specific requests.
- 10:45-11:15am – Registration & Networking
- 11:30am-1:30pm – Program & Lunch
- 1:45pm – Program Ends
Meet our moderator – Andrea Metcalf
Andrea is passionate about fitness, health and wellness and inspiring people to live their best lives. With over 30 years experience in the healthy lifestyle industry, she has become recognized by national media outlets as a trusted expert and adviser. As a nationally requested speaker representing American Heart Association and American Diabetes Association among many other leading health authorities, she is a best-selling author, “Naked Fitness” (Vanguard Press), fitness DVD choreographer and trainer, as well as a force in the business media world. She has created two televisions shows and hundreds on online TV video content in the healthy living space. A regular contributor for years on nationally syndicated Better TV and local NBC Chicago currently, she has been recognized as a leader in creating high quality, empowering, lifestyle content.
- Jody Egel, Director of Events – PCMA
- Alison Milgram, Senior Meeting Manager – PCMA
- Ben Smock, Founder & President – Toque & Bottle Advisory
- Steve Enselein, Senior Vice President, Events – Hyatt Global Operations Center