Digital Experience Institute DES Course
June 21 - August 4
The Digital Event Strategist (DES) Live Online Course is interactive training that teaches you how to strategically plan, produce and measure digital events. The course lasts just 7 weeks. You will be using these acquired skills to plan all your 2017 digital and hybrid events.
Who benefits from getting a DES?
- Event marketers who need to measure digital event ROI
- Corporate planners hosting digital stockholder meetings
- Association event and meetings professionals planning virtual exhibits
- Freelancers who need technical skills to produce hybrid events
- Event sales people who want to talk-the-talk of their clients
Register for this course if you’re involved in planning digital and hybrid events, or just need to learn more about the industry. The DES Live Online Course is your opportunity to get leading-edge knowledge from industry leaders.
Classes meet online on Wednesdays and Fridays at Noon EST, and last approximately 1 hour. The DES Live Online Course runs Jun 21st, 2017 – Aug 4th, 2017. Login from anywhere. If you are unable to join a class, view your session on-demand.
The course registration is $595.00 and will cover both the live class session and online course module supplements.
If you have any questions, please contact Jojo Du at email@example.com or 312.423.7221.
Brought to you by: