- This event has passed.
Creating an Inclusive Event
September 9 @ 8:30 am– 11:00 am PDT$5 – $25
Join us for our first hybrid program on September 9th to learn how to make your events more inclusive as we resume in-person events, while also continuing with the virtual and hybrid landscape. We will cover the topics to help you determine which accommodations that your attendees may need, no matter how they attend, and steps you can take to make your event more inclusive for everyone. Avery Berschauer and Andrea Lambrecht, CMP will present based on their life experiences living with disabilities and share insights to apply inclusivity into your event.
- Why holding an inclusive event is important
- Understand what types of disabilities and accommodations are possible or necessary
- Inclusive presentation tips and things to consider with in-person vs. virtual.
- Learn how to develop pre/during event/post-event surveys to understand your attendee’s needs and the accommodations necessary.
- Learn to create a planner pre-event checklist to implement more inclusive accommodations for your events