Convening Leaders 2020 Joint Chapter Receptions
January 5, 2020 @ 4:30 pm– 6:00 pm UTC-8
Please join us on Sunday, January 5, 2020 (4:30-6:00 pm) at the iconic Pied Piper, located at The Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, for the Northern California, Southwest & Pacific, and Mexico Chapter Reception.
Meet us to mix, mingle and network with your industry peers at this Complimentary Reception. We look forward to seeing you!
Monterey County Convention and Visitors Bureau
Monterey County is an unparalleled destination for transformational meetings that will leave your attendees talking about their experience for years to come. Activity and venue options are limitless—from beautiful vineyard venues to waterfront boutique hotels, world class spas, golf and more. Monterey County is ready to set the stage for innovation and success at your next meeting. Contact us at 1-800-555-6290 or email Sales@SeeMonterey.com. Visit MeetInMonterey.com for more information.
In a world filled with beautiful places, the American Riviera offers meeting planners a unique destination to mix business and pleasure:
• 5269 total guestrooms in accommodations ranging from luxury resorts to quaint hideaways
• Conference facilities as well in wineries, outdoor spaces, and historic venues
• Delicious dining and a vibrant wine scene with over 220 wineries, 40 tasting rooms downtown
• Watersports galore from luxury coastal cruises to kayaking and SUP’ing
• A beach town with culture: from Opera to Flamenco Dancers
• Walk-ability and history in a dynamic downtown full of Chumash, Spanish, and Mexican heritage
•Channel Islands National Park: known as the Galapagos of the Pacific
For more information visit: https://santabarbaraca.com/