- This event has passed.
Chapter Meeting & Breakfast
February 7 @ 8:00 am– 10:30 am EST
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Designing Meetings with Purpose
In this session, we will take a look at how you can incorporate Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) into your event and organization. We will start with making the case for adding a CSR initiative and how this can benefit your attendees and organization, and how this can be implemented at your meetings. Then, we will look at real-life application of CSR through a series of case studies, both on a small scale and a larger, organization-wide scale. Finally, we will close the session with a showcase of potential CSR partners so you can begin working on CSR initiatives with right away.
1) Describe the benefits of implementing a CSR initiative to your attendees and stakeholders
2) Apply the lessons learned from organizations that have implemented a CSR Initiative
3) Compare potential CSR partners to see if they are a fit for your organization
Thank you to our sponsor and host!
Gold Sponsor – AIC Hotel Group
Host – Convene at Commerce Square
Agenda for Thursday, February 7th
8:00am-8:30am – Registration and continental breakfast
8:30am-10:30am – Opening remarks and meeting
- Prepayment is required for all attendees.
- Guest suppliers are limited to attendance at two chapter meetings before membership is required.
- Planner members can contact firstname.lastname@example.org if financial assistance is needed in order to attend.
- Discounting parking is available at LAZ Parking Garage, 9 North 21st Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103. A 20% parking discount is available. Tickets can be retrieved at Convene’s Front Desk. Rates: 30 Minutes/$6.00 | 1 Hour/$13.00 | 90 Minutes/$20.00 | 2 Hours/$26.00 | 12 Hours/$30.00 | 24 Hours/$32.00.
- Upon arrival at Two Commerce Square, please stop at the security desk in the main lobby. The security team will provide a temporary security pass to the building elevators where you can take the lifts to floor 2. Once off the elevators, please make a right towards the welcome desk.